Non-Executive Director / Board Advisor / Mentor / Coach / Strategic Director
Devon & Cornwall
Big Business Experience
Corporate Express Ltd (Staples)
OfficeTeam Ltd (OyezStaker)
Small Business Experience
Martin Luck Group.
Tim has 23 years experience driving improved sales growth and profitability within the SME and corporate sector throughout the UK. He has worked within the B2B office supplies and services industry, the safety wear and branded clothing sector, print production, and wholesale & distribution within the automotive industry.
Tim has a reputation for his energetic, positive and determined approach whilst applying his skills at a strategic and operational level. His expertise include; business development, strategic planning, supply chain & cost reduction, change management and mentoring.
As an Advisor, Tim helps businesses create, implement and enforce robust strategies and practices to secure future growth and improved profitability.
BSc Honours Degree, Oxford Brookes University.
Key areas of Expertise
- Experienced Managing Director and Board Director.
- Strategic & operational planning and implementation.
- Sales & profit optimisation.
- Change management.
- CRM development.
- Performance Management process.
- Supply chain and cost reduction.
- Contract negotiation and implementation.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Tim is very experienced in reversing negative revenue and profit trends within the B2B sector – for numerous distributors ands wholesalers.
- Tim recently migrated a leading traditional automotive parts distributor into a proactive, sales driven organisation.
- Tim has successfully Increased new business generation by doubling the productivity of Telesales through implementing a number of new disciplines, measurement and management techniques.
- Successfully diversified business’s product and service offering, providing an ‘added value’ service to new and existing customers across a broader range of categories. This has resulted in improved customer retention and profit results.
- Significantly reduced costs in multiple ‘for sale’ and ‘not for resale’ categories. Savings delivered ranged from 15-35% on average, whilst improving the quality of service received from suppliers.
- Tim has worked with third party developers to launch a number of new and enhanced CRM systems. Tim has worked with Vecta Information Services, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM and more recently – Real World Analytics to improve M.I. reporting to businesses.
- Tim has managed purchasing teams and initiated proactive methods to reduce costs, develop strategic partnerships with suppliers and has launched a range of private label products in a number of businesses.