Chairman / Non-Executive Director / Board Advisor / Mentor
Avon / Wilts / Gloucester
Big Business Experience
Forte / Whitbread
Small Business Experience
Horizon UK / Integral
Experience in international business change, leadership development, strategic planning, account management and marketing with Forte / Whitbread / Hilton
Operated in both start up and multi-million pound companies; run successful businesses and delivered as a management consultant and non-executive Director
Directed and supported personal development and profitable commercial growth through effective engagement / mentoring
Experience across the Hotel, IT, Facilities, Commercial and Residential Property sectors
Qualified coach and mentor / Group trainer / Chartered marketer
- TSI: Diploma: Group Training
- LCCI: Diploma: Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations
- CAM: Certificate: Marketing / Advertising
- SFEDI: Accredited in Business Support & Skills Development
- CIM: Chartered Marketer
- ILM: Diploma: Coaching / Mentoring
Key Areas of Expertise
- Leadership / Personal development
- Performance Coaching / Mentoring
- Strategic business planning
- Team & Organisational development
- Sales & marketing planning and execution
- Specific Focus
- Improving performance by understanding the challenges, concerns, aspirations and motivations and then working towards aligning the commercial and personal objectives.
Executive Support Ltd, South West: Aug 2010-Present
Owner: Non-Exec / Coach / Mentor / Interim
Providing flexible strategic and tactical support to Managing Directors and senior management teams enabling them to understand each other and their commercial environment which ultimately enables personal development and progress to be achieved and maintained. Improving business efficiency and effectiveness by aligning commercial and personal objectives.
Engaging with start-ups and fledgling companies through to established firms who wish to create further opportunities.
Business West Ltd, Bristol: May 2007-June 2014
Business Support Services
High Growth Coach / Mentor: Nov 2011 – June 2014
Responsible for engaging with aspirational Managing Directors / Directors across the South West to develop personal and commercial confidence, leadership ability and results.
Strategic Development Consultant: May 2007 – Nov 2011
Responsible for facilitating Managing Directors and senior management teams through a range of structured learning programmes which enabled them to identify and generate consensus on sustainable competitive advantage, agree commercial objectives and make efficient use of resources to tackle business challenges.
Achieved consistent client satisfaction rating in excess of 90%.