Big Business Experience
Nordeon Group (£200m+/1000 employees)
Alireezza Group (£1bn+/5000+ employees)
Small Business Experience
WILA Group (circa £20m/150 employees)
Airmech Eastern (circa £50m/500 employees)
SME experience covering Electromechanical, IOT & Building Technology, bought & sold businesses, lived in the Middle East, Germany & the USA, building international companies for nearly 40 years. A Member of the Institute of Export & International Trade.
Board experience with the Lighting Industry Federation & Association and Chair of Lumicom a WEEE recycling organisation. An IOD Member
People orientated and a qualified coach & mentor with the ILM & EMCC.
Proven commercial & sales leader, growth strategies, market entry and international expansion, business recovery & restructuring. Motivational, used to working in challenging environments, creating new inspiration, direction and belief.
- Mechanical Production Engineering, UK
- Member of the IOD
- Business Administration Diploma
- Cranfield School of Management: Business Growth Programme for Owner Managers (Exec MBA)
- Institute of Directors: Finance, Marketing, Legal Courses,
- Growth Accelerator
- Inst of Leadership & Management (ILM) Coaching & Mentoring Level 5
- Member of the Inst of Export & Int’l Trade
Key areas of Expertise
- International growth
- Marketing strategies
- Sales strategies & Business Development Sales leadership
- Commercial strategy/leadership
- General strategic planning & implementation
- Technical capability
- Multi-cultural experience
- USA/Germany/Middle East/Asia knowledge
- Coach & Mentor
- Business restructuring transformation & reinvention
- Board management
- Organisational change
- Innovator & ideation
Strong SME experience covers Electromechanical, IOT & Building Technology, as a former owner manager he understands the day to day life of owning, running and leading businesses.
Acquired a German business out of insolvency and turned it around then sold to and worked with Private Equity, real world experience of building and selling businesses. Lived and worked in the Middle East, Germany & the USA, building international brands and companies for nearly 40 years. A Member of the Institute of Export & International Trade
Board level experience at the Lighting Industry Federation & Lighting Industry Association former Chair of Lumicom a WEEE recycling organisation. An IOD Member since 1998.
People orientated with many years practical experience as a coach and mentor. A qualified coach & mentor with the Institute of Leadership & Management, ILM & the European Mentoring & Coaching Council, EMCC.
Proven commercial leader, growth strategies, market entry and international expansion, business recovery & restructuring. Motivational, used to working in challenging environments, creating new inspiration, direction and belief.