Non-Executive Director / Board Advisor
Big Business Experience
Eastman Kodak Company
Small Business Experience
Wyre’d In Consulting
CJX Business Services
Prior to starting her own business, Joanne has had 25+ years’ experience working with Fortune 1000 companies in the global technology & IT sector in both a Senior Leadership and board member capacity. She now focuses on enabling SMEs and Scale-Up companies in the North West to regain momentum by analysing their current situation, developing strategic business plans and insuring flawless execution of those plans and priorities. She has a collaborative approach, engaging with business stakeholders at C-Level/Board and 3rd Parties, delivering fit for purpose solutions to her clients. Joanne specializes in the following 5 key areas:
- Strategic Business & Marketing Planning to enable Profitable Growth
- Development of Effective Go to Market Strategies – direct and single/two tier distribution
- Client Journey Experience – strategies to attract, acquire, onboard, retain and grow SMEs most important asset…their clients!
- Government Grants & Loans for SMEs/Scale Ups
- Finding and Introducing the right senior level talent to augment the SME/Scale-up businesses
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) – Nottingham University, English & Geography Major
University of Virginia Darden School of Business – Executive MBA
Smith College for Women – Executive Leadership Program
Key Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Business Planning
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Go to Market Strategies – direct and single/two tier distribution
- Profitable Revenue Growth Planning
- Client Journey Experience – Protecting SME/Scale-Ups most important asset…their clients!
- Government Loans & Grants
- Finding the right key talent for SMEs/Scale Ups
Global business development and marketing executive who conceptualizes and drives highly successful go-to-market strategies by leveraging a unique blend of IT Technology and Services, strategic and business development strengths with extensive experience within domestic and international high technology, business products and outsourced services markets. Possesses a natural talent for fostering collaboration and influencing and building consensus among senior cross-functional, multinational teams.
Expert at accelerating sales and profitable revenue growth for SMEs and Scale-Ups, increasing market share and optimizing market presence by building and empowering teams for unsurpassed excellence. Trusted advisor who has won respect for credibility, forthrightness, global/domestic perspective and subject matter expertise, garnering appointments to the boards of growing companies, philanthropic and professional organizations.