Advisor / Mentor
Big Business Experience
Humanis Group Ltd,
IT Resources International Group
Small Business Experience
Eurolink Group PLC – UK
Possesses over 35 years’ experience within Managing Director, NED, Chairman, Board Advisor and Founder roles in national and international corporations across an extended list of industries including Digital, Banking & Finance, Telecommunications, Insurance, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Government, B2B, B2C.
Experience with people management, recruitment, building and leading domestic and international successful dynamic sales and administration team(s). Skilled business development aptitude – identifying new business opportunities, negotiating, closing, growing and managing of Top 100 and Fortune 500 & SME account portfolio across a wide range of Industry sectors and global territories
A successful, self motivated professional who consistently, delivers exceptional client experiences, outcomes, company profit & ROI.
Key areas of Expertise
- Consultative approach
- Reviewing, devising, implementing, restructuring, and turnaround strategies
- Growth Strategy (devising and implementing)
- Exit Planning and implementation
- Pre and post-merger integration
- Identifying, negotiating, agreeing acquisitions, including term sheets etc.
- Management of due diligence teams (legal, financial etc.)
- Excellent networker, negotiator and relationship builder across all stakeholder levels.
- Preparation, presentation of sales, management, financial and board reports
- Commercially and financially astute
- Expertise in strategic and business planning
- Identification and management of strategic alliance partners
- Performance improvement reviews and implementation
- Client contracts (review, SLA’s, negotiation)
- Devising sales incentive plans
- Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Establish, manage and coordinate successful working relationships with channel partners
- Market research of both domestic and international markets and opportunities
- Sales Training, mentoring,
- Preparation and implementation of business strategic Plans
- Excellent communication, written, presentation skills
- Salesforce.com proficient
2011 – Present
Management Consultant – NED – Chairman
Consulting across a wide range of companies, (Publicly listed, SME’s and Start – Up’s.VC and Investors) advising stakeholders, management on a range of matters.
Humanis Group Ltd – Interim CEO
In 2007 an agreement was reached to acquire the loss-making Asia Pacific operations of Westaff, a large high-volume sales orientated organisation, owned by a VC owned American corporation. Westaff Asia Pacific had revenues of $AUD130 million, staff headcount of 180, (Salesforce headcount 120) 16 offices throughout the Asia Pacific region.
IT Resources International Group – Founder – Managing Director
Devised sales and marketing plan. Opened and developed new sales offices. Recruited, trained and built a successful sales force. Mentored and coached sales staff. Devised and implemented aggressive sales plans and strategies. Prepared sales targets, business plans. Established & managed channel partner network. Introduced KPIs. Devised client and territory target list. Identified , won and grew a number of Major client accounts (Telstra, Westpac, NAB, Coles, Exxon – Mobil, Amex, IBM, State & Federal government). Devised and presented sales proposals. Designed sales and marketing material. Full P&L responsibility (balance sheet, cash flows etc.). Prepare OPEX & CAPEX models. Contract review, negotiation, pricing models, SLA,s
Eurolink Group PLC – UK – UK Sales Director – Business Development Sales Manager
Grew the business geographically and expanded the client portfolio. Prepared and presented sales proposals. Identified and won a number of high value corporate accounts. Promoted to UK Sales Manager and then UK Sales Director. Recruited, trained, managed and built a successful and dynamic high performing sales force