Advisor / Mentor
Big Business Experience
Hobart Manufacturing Limited
Trust House Forte Limited
Small Business Experience
Mechline Developments Limited
Bullshift Sales Limited
In the last 30 years, I have been focussed on expanding product sales/services into new and existing markets, both in the UK and abroad. Building my previous company from a start-up to an annual turnover of £10m, this included selling the business through MBO.
Throughout, we successfully completed several funding rounds, both privately and Government supported, which supported our sales expansion projections and goals.
My focus was always on sales growth, through accurate identification of the customer product mix, which was then applied to existing & new business/markets/models. Through this assessment, proper planning, logistic, resource and financial projections were accurately applied, no matter the size of the operation, these skill sets were successfully applied to year on year growth
- London Business School-Entrepreneurship
Key Areas of Expertise
- Sales and the application of strategies that achieve sales goals
- Marketing strategies that relate directly to the sales goals
- Financial prudence, efficiency and logistic to support the sales and marketing goals
- Reduced unnecessary financial waste, to allow focus on the key sales goals
- Product development to fuel the growth goals of the company
- Manage the cost goals and strategies set by the board
- Financial projections in accurate alignment with a solid three to five-year forecasts.
Sales and the application of strategies that achieve sales goals
Focus on sales growth achievement
Growth step change management, through measured implementation
Marketing strategies that relate directly to the projected sales goals
Financial prudence, efficiency and logistic to support the sales and marketing goals
Turnaround management skills
Reduced unnecessary financial waste, to focus the key sales goals
Product development market analysis to fuel the growth goals of the company
Lower cost achievement of the goals and strategies set by the board
Financial projections in accurate alignment with solid three to five-year forecasts.
Exploration of expansive and creative sales RTM’s
Export strategies, analysis and sales execution
Funding preparation and bid proposal strategies
Establishing product and services to “selling shelf ready”
Match the sales growth focus of the business, to full sales customer alignment.