Board Advisor, Mentor
I am a highly motivated business leader with multi-sector experience spanning over 20 years.
I have founded and grown businesses over 15 years, including a multi-award-winning mobile technology and marketing company that delivered services and licensed platform to global brands and service providers including Microsoft, P&G and Google.
As an advisor I have wide experience to help businesses develop strong, measurable, business strategies for growth and implement robust operational systems and practices.
I have led multiple funding rounds, raising £millions for the growth of my own business and those of my clients.
- CIPD: Employment Law (Level 5) – 2002
- CMI: Diploma in Management & Leadership (Level 5) – 2000
- CIPD: DHRP (Level 3) – 1998
Key Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Planning
- Fundraising & VCs
- Business Plans
- Marketing & Social Media Strategy – D2C & B2B
- Mobile Marketing
- Operations Management
- Online Platform Design
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- HR Management
Strategy, Marketing, Operations & Funding
Jan 2016 – Present
Early-stage start-ups with high-growth potential, established businesses and public sector. I deliver on strategy, operational management, planning, funding and marketing.
Vtues Ltd – Founder & CEO
Aug 2017 – Present
- ESV brokerage & platform – employers measure business impact & ROI
- Employees self-serve & charities easily manage volunteers
- Established in Gloucestershire and building broker network
Wapple – Co-founder & COO
May 2014 – Dec 2016
- Pioneered in mobile web technology,
- Licensed platform to 1,000 businesses
- Customers: Microsoft, P&G, Google, EA, Bose, Hyundai
- Implemented & evolved business strategy
- Operational systems & resources
- Raised £1.4million from angels and VC funds
- Developed brand and marketing plan
Didlr – Co-founder
June 2012 – May 2016
- Social drawing app with over 1 million users
- Developed marketing strategy and brand
- Established partnerships with Nokia, Samsung and Acer
Mobile Content Marketing
Mar 2003 – May 2004
Mobile services and brand creation – delivering D2C content – ringtones, wallpapers, games, videos.
HR Career (1998 – 2003):
- The Learning Trust – HR Advisor / Project Manager
- Warwickshire Police – HR Officer
- Codemasters – HR Officer
- ID Data Systems – HR Officer / Security Manager